Services and Fees
TOP DOG’s services include training materials for study at home. In addition, you will find the TOP DOG program gives you tools to continue your training well into the future. If your needs change, you can teach a brand new skill because you have the expertise and the understanding gained from this program.
The TOP DOG Program includes:
- Three 12-week sessions, each session separated by a break
- Books, Audio Books, and Videos
- Classroom instruction in a group setting
- Small classes for maximum individual attention, Session one is limited to six teams
- In-home instruction from a Training Assistant
- Teamwork, a Training Manual for People with Disabilities: Basic Obedience
- Teamwork II, Training Manual for People with Disabilities: Service Exercises
- All students must pass a public access test
- Advanced Classes go out in public regularly
- A study notebook of articles, advice, and continuing education
- Certification by TOP DOG
- The TOP DOG training staff is available for help and support for the life of the certified team
- Partial scholarships may be available, and a 4-month payment plan can be arranged
Small classes for maximum individual attention.
Beginner’s class is limited to 5 students
- All students must pass the public access test and CGC test.
Call TOP DOG (520-323-6677) for information on upcoming classes and fees.
US Mail Applications to: 9420 E Golf Links Rd Ste 108 PMB 355
Tucson, Az 85730-1317