Fees & Services
Fees and Services
Our services and fees include training materials for study at home. Factoring all expenditures associated with training a team all the way through to certification, conservatively it costs TOP DOG around $5000 per student, while we only charge a fraction of that cost.
You will find that the TOP DOG program gives you tools to continue your training well into the future. If your needs change, you can teach a brand new skill because you have the expertise and the understanding gained from this program.
- Three 12-week sessions, each session separated by a break
- Books, Audio Books, and Videos
- Classroom instruction in a group setting
- Small classes for maximum individual attention, Session one is limited to six teams
- In-home instruction from a Training Assistant
- Teamwork, a Training Manual for People with Disabilities: Basic Obedience
- Teamwork II, Training Manual: Service Exercises
- All students must pass a public access test
- Advanced Classes go out in public regularly
- A study notebook of articles, advice, and continuing education
- Certification by TOP DOG
- The TOP DOG training staff is available for help and support for the life of the certified team
- Scholarships are often available, and a 6-month payment plan can be arranged
Call TOP DOG (520-323-6677) for information on upcoming classes and fees.
Email or US Mail Applications to:
9420 E Golf Links Rd #108-355
Tucson, Az 85730-1317